Corporate and institutional buyers can benefit from one of our customized programs.
We're also registered as a supplier on major procurement websites. If you can't find us in your procurement system, please contact our sales team and let us know. We'll be happy to register as your supplier and the rest of your needs will be taken care of by our team of professionals.
Volume Pricing Opportunities
At Wisecom Technologies, we understand the needs of large volume buyers and can customize a program to fit you and your organization. This means that when you have a large order to place with us, you may be eligible for special low prices.
We believe that providing consistently low prices is the key to earning our customers' loyalty. That's why it's our policy to pass the savings we get from volume purchases on to you. In some cases we're able to secure better pricing on products indefinitely, so you can continue to save on those products far into the future.
How to Start Saving
Taking advantage of these opportunities is easy!
- Simply contact one of our sales representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org. or email
- If you are seeking a "Big Deal" registration, be prepared to describe your organization and answer a few simple questions that include how you plan to use the items on your order.
- Credit terms on web orders. Pre-qualified customers can specify net day terms when placing orders online.
- Custom invoicing. We're able to include your part numbers, reference numbers and/or any special codes you may need on our invoices to help streamline your purchasing and accounting processes.
- Purchase reporting. We can provide you with a report of your past purchases with pricing for any period of time.
- Regularly scheduled contact. You will be assigned a dedicated account executive that will determine the most cost effective solutions for your needs and contact you on a regular basis if you prefer.
- Fast turnaround on any request for quotation. Give us a try. Add us to your bid list and we'll respond in an accurate and timely manner to meet your needs for better procurement decisions.