Payments & Prices
We accept all major credit cards, bank transfers and net 30 day terms to qualified organizations.
Credit terms are available to qualified commercial, academic and government accounts within the United States. However, terms can be awarded to other customers subject to order history of the at least one quarter and final review and recommendation of our finance team. At WiseCom we strictly monitor credit terms adherence.
For more information about establishing a credit account, please contact one of our account representatives at +email@example.com email
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express, and JCB Card for most orders. However, we regret that we are unable to accept credit cards from some countries. The alternative payment option is a bank transfer (see details below). To avoid delays in credit card purchases, please provide the name, phone number and fax number of the bank that issued your credit card with your Credit Card Authorization Form.
The billing address you provide must be the cardholder's address. That is the address the bank has on record. It is also the address where your credit card billing statements are sent.
If you do not accurately provide this information, your order could be delayed in processing.
In the event that an item is on backorder, we will authorize funds to hold your order, but will not charge your credit card until it is ready to ship.
This payment option is an efficient alternative to using a credit card. The processing fee for this option is $35 (in US dollars). Please note this fee is charged by the bank as wire charges. Here are the guidelines and procedures for a bank transfer:
• During your SmartCart check out process, choose Bank Transfer as your payment method.
• In your Order Summary page, you will notice the $35 bank transfer fee included in your order total.
• Immediately after placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation email that will also include our bank information.
• Contact your bank, provide them with our bank information and request a transfer of funds to our bank. The funds must be in U.S. Dollars and equal to the total amount of your order.
• Instruct your bank to make reference to your full name and order number in the transfer.
• Note that funds must be received before your order is processed.
Even though we do not extend credit terms outside the United States, we can provide international customers with a proforma invoice for their internal needs. This invoice would require pre-payment using either a credit card or bank transfer of funds before the order is shipped.
All prices used by Wisecom Technologies (including our website, email messages, proforma invoices, invoices and certified price quotes) are in US Dollars only. If you are outside the United States, you can calculate the prices in your own currency by using the currency converter available in your Smart Shopping Cart. Please see International Orders.