Some of our best customer services begin after you buy from us.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on all in stock products!
If you aren't satisfied with a product performance or you have received incorrect goods you bought from WiseCom, we'll refund the purchase price as per our return policy terms and conditions mentioned below. Make your request within 15 days of the invoice date and we'll email you simple instructions for sending it back. Please be aware that any discrepancies between your order and the goods received must be flagged within 2 days of receipt of the items, failing which no return will be entertained by Wisecom Technologies. Please return the product immediately after receiving our email and make sure that the contents are complete and contained within the original manufacturer's packaging. Note that shipping charges are not refundable.
Non-faulty items returns policy
Non-faulty items returns policy is on sole and absolute discretion of the Wisecom Management, agree to to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the goods must be returned with our prior written agreement within 15 days of delivery. The Goods must be UNOPENED, with the manufacturer's seal completely intact and in perfect condition. All non-faulty returns are liable to a 25% restocking fee, unless wrongly supplied by Wisecom Technologies. Such supplies must be returned in their original condition: accessories, manuals, software and warranties must be enclosed in their genuine packaging and be undamaged.
Faulty items under warranty returns policy
If you encounter a fault, please raise an RMA request by agreeing to our terms and conditions below. You will need to quote our order number, the date of purchase and the serial number of the faulty items. Once Wisecom Technologies Inc has confirmed that the faulty product is still under warranty, one of our engineers will try to resolve your problem over the phone or via remote access. If the problem persists, an RMA number will be issued, and you will need to follow our standard RMA procedure. Once the item has been returned, we will test it and fix the problem. If the item cannot be repaired, Wisecom will send out a replacement of the goods. Replacement hardware may be either new or equivalent to new and be or with equivalent specifications.
Just follow these Easy Steps for an Easy Return
- Use Return Form to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Be sure to make your request within 15 days of the delivery date. Once your request has been received, you'll be emailed an RMA number along with specific return instructions. Returns received without a valid RMA, or returns received more than 5 days after the RMA issue date will be refused. RMA numbers cannot be extended or reissued.
- Pack the item you're returning within a strong shipping box to prevent damage. We recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damage, and use a carrier such as DHL, TNT, UPS or FedEx that can provide proof of delivery. You're responsible for all shipping charges on returned items and any damages in transit.
- Prominently display the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box. Don't write on or apply any labels directly to manufacturer boxes or original product packaging surfaces. Doing so can void RMA process in case if manufacturer refusal to accept their damaged packing.
- Ship the package to the address provided. When you receive your RMA email from us, you'll be provided with an address to where your return package MUST be shipped. If you ship it to an address other than the one provided, it will cause severe delays in issuing your refund.
That's all there is to it! Your refund / replacement will be issued once the returned product has been received, inspected and accepted by Wiscom.
Additional return notes
Damaged Shipments. If you receive a shipping carton that shows obvious damage and was delivered from a recognized commercial carrier such as DHL, TNT, UPS or FedEx etc., then refuse the shipment and email us immediately. If upon opening a carton you discover concealed damage, contact us right away to arrange for an inspection. Email: email@example.com
Wisecom Technolgies Inc Reserve the right to charge 25% Restocking Fee:
- If there is any damage to Original packing.
- If product is opened or broken manufacturer seal.
- There are missing any of component or accessories
Unauthorized Returns. Packages without an RMA number or returned products that are not acceptable for return will be shipped back to you at your expense.